GSA Schedule 70: GS-35F-332DA
- NAICS: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 541690, 541330, 541990
- KMM’s broad range of information technology professional services may be obtained through GSA Schedule 70. This contracting vehicle provides rapid and cost-effective access to KMM’s information technology services and solutions.
- Contract Name: U.S. Department of the Navy SeaPort-e
- Contract Number: N00178-16-D-8843
- Period of Performance: July 2016 – Apr 2019
- Type: Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)
- Applicable Zones: 1, 2 & 3
- Services Offered: Engineering, Technical, and Programmatic Support Services
- Contract Website: www.seaport.navy.mil/default.aspx
- Contract and Customer Satisfaction Point of Contact:
Hanu R. Komaragiri
Chief Operations Officer
firstname.lastname@example.org | (240) 286-2321
KMM’s Quality Assurance Program
KMM Technologies, Inc. delivers solutions based on processes that utilize Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), ISO 9001:2008 and the Software Engineering Institute’s CMMI level 3.
KMM is an externally assessed and certified ISO 9001:2008 organization. We have the tools and processes in place to remove “guess-work” and to provide our team leaders and project management staff quantitative data from which to make decisions.
- The documented KMM QA processes ensure that reviews and verifications required by these processes represent unbiased assessments of the quality of our products and services.
- These QA processes address planning, tracking, reporting, scheduling, and leading QA activities at the project level as addressed in required QA Plans.
- Through peer and independent reviews, we ensure the clarity, compliance, presentation, and completeness of all deliverables.
- Upon completion of a review, the KMM’s QA Manager verifies that all defects have been resolved and certifies the deliverables before submission to the client.